BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

he's.gone

End of semester 3
there's a lot of story
laugh
sadness
tense
love

BUT

 THERE'S A MEMORY THAT I'LL NEVER FORGET 
its the moment when the first time i saw HIM
only ALLAH knows how happy n excited i am during that time



End of this semester
makes me feel really frustrated
because
he never know 
how happy am i 
when i saw HIM
how excited am i when i bumped into him
how happy am i 
when he walks next to me
how happy am i 
when im standing besides HIM
he never know
and my heart start to tell me that



HE WILL NEVER KNOW

because he's gone
disappeared from my eyes........



WELL, good luck in ur life
i am so thankful that i used to know u
without u knowing me
although for a while
u encourage me a lot
thanks for the happy moment
that u gave to me
without u realise it.
thank you mr. chipsmore
bye-bye....





No comments:

Post a Comment